Welcome to Legal Helpline! If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, there is a very high chance that you will be entitled to compensation. It does not matter whether you have been involved in a car crash, you have slipped on an unmarked wet floor, or you have been the victim of food poisoning, we will be able to launch a compensation claim for you.
This is something that we have many years of experience in, and during this time we have secured maximum payout amounts for hundreds and hundreds of claimants. You can be sure you are in safe hands. But first, read on to find out everything you need to know about making a claim and the service that we provide.
Jump to a Section
- A guide to making a personal injury claim on a No Win No Fee basis
- What claims do we specialise in?
- Accident at work claims
- Road traffic accidents
- Car accident claims
- Medical negligence
- Slip trip or fall claims
- Cycling accident claims
- Sexual abuse claims
- Criminal injury compensation
- What to do if you suffered from a personal injury?
- How to begin a personal injury claim
- What can be claimed for after suffering a personal injury
- The most common types of personal injury
- No Win No Fee personal injury claims
- Why choose us as your personal injury claims service?
- Call for free advice and to start a claim
No matter whether you have been involved in an accident at work or you have been the victim of medical negligence, you will be able to make a claim for personal injury compensation so long as the incident was not your fault. Despite this, there are so many personal injury victims that never make a claim for the compensation they are entitled to. Often, this is because they do not realise they have the basis for a claim, to begin with. In other cases, it is simply because they don’t know how to go about it. We aim to eliminate all barriers in this guide. Read on to find out more about making a compensation claim and how we can help you to get the maximum payout you deserve.
We specialise in a wide range of personal injury claims. This includes the following:
- Whiplash claims
- Cycling accident claims
- Car accident claims
- Accident at work claims
- Claims for medical negligence
- Slip, trip and fall claims
- Sexual abuse claims
- Claims for criminal injuries
- Food poisoning claims
- Holiday injury claims
So long as the accident that you were involved in was not your fault, we will be able to help you claim. We have assisted personal injury victims who have suffered as a result of dog bites, hospital infections, and much more. The best thing to do is simply give us a call to find out if you are eligible for compensation.
If you are looking for a personal injury solicitor to assist you with launching an accident at work claim, look no further. As a Claims Management Company, this is an area that we have many years of experience in. In most cases, claims are launched against the victim’s employer. However, there are instances whereby other employees are to blame.
All employers are required to provide a safe and healthy workplace by law. If they fail to do this, and you have been injured as a consequence, you will be entitled to compensation. There are many ways your employer could be responsible. Here are a few examples:
- They failed to carry out a risk assessment.
- They failed to act on the findings in a risk assessment.
- They did not provide you with adequate training for the job.
- They did not provide you with the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- They did not allow you to take breaks.
- They failed to replace defective machinery.
If your employer is responsible for the injuries you have sustained, we can help you to make a claim. You may feel a bit anxious about making a compensation claim against your employer, but there is no need to. A lot of people assume that they will lose their job if they launch a claim. However, if your employer were to fire you, they would only land themselves in even bigger trouble, as you would then have grounds for unfair dismissal.
Not only this but also all employers are required to have insurance in place by law. This insurance will cover the payout; it won’t come out of your boss’ back pocket. So, don’t let this put you off from making a claim!
If you have been involved in any type of road traffic accident that was not your fault, give us a call today to start the process of making a claim. Road traffic accidents include those involving drivers, passengers, motorcyclists, cyclists, pedestrians, or anyone on the roads. So long as the accident happened within the past three years, and you can prove that someone else was to blame, you will have a very high chance of securing compensation.
Unfortunately, car accidents happen every day in the UK. In most cases, the victims only suffer minor injuries. However, there are incidents whereby people suffer severe injuries that have lifelong effects. No matter what type of car accident you have been involved in, if the incident was not your fault, you will be entitled to compensation. Perhaps the other driver was going too fast? Maybe they were using their phone while driving?
No matter the case, we can help you to get the maximum amount of compensation you deserve. In such cases, if possible, you should get the perpetrator’s contact details, including their name, phone number, and their address, as well as making a note of their car make, model, and registration number.
If the person that caused the accident has fled the scene or does not have insurance, we will still be able to launch a claim for you. The process is slightly different, but this is something you don’t need to worry about. Call us today for more information.
When in a hospital or a care home, we put our health in the hands of professionals. We don’t expect to suffer as a consequence. However, this can happen due to a lack of judgment by a healthcare professional or incompetence. Medical negligence claims differ considerably, with some examples including knee and hip replacement surgical errors, cosmetic surgery issues, GP & NHS negligence, prescription errors, delays and misdiagnoses in cancer cases, and orthopaedic surgery errors.
Hospitals and health clinics are places we go to get better, and so it can be extremely traumatic when the opposite happens. Not only does medical negligence cause physical damage, but also it can cause emotional trauma too. This is why it is important to launch a personal injury claim so that you can get the compensation that you deserve. You need an experienced solicitor on your side; as such cases can be difficult to prove. This is why you should get in touch with us today.
Slip, trip, and fall claims are actually the most common, and they can happen in many different ways. Perhaps you fell due to a pothole that was not corned off properly? Maybe you slipped on an unmarked wet floor? No matter what has occurred, if you have been injured in a slip, trip, or fall, and it was not your fault, contact us today to make a claim.
Cyclists are some of the most vulnerable on the road. If you have been injured due to a driver, pedestrian, or another cyclist, you will be able to get compensation. This is also the case if you have been injured due to the poor condition of the roads in the UK.
Sexual abuse claims can be extremely traumatic. Not only do they result in physical damage, but they can also lead to significant psychological suffering as well. At Legal Helpline, we make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for the physical and emotional pain you have suffered.
We know that you are going through an incredibly difficult time at the moment, and that is why we aim to secure compensation in the most efficient manner. We want you to focus on your recovery while we focus on securing the maximum amount of compensation for you.
Have you been injured due to a criminal act? If so, we will be able to secure compensation for you, so long as you were not the guilty problem. After all, why should you have to suffer because you were caught in the middle of someone else breaking the law? You shouldn’t, and we are here to ensure you get the justice you deserve.
These claims are slightly different. The government set up a body known as the Criminal Injuries CompensationAuthority (CICA), which was designed to compensate the victims of crime. They will compensate you if the following applies:
- You were the victim of a violent crime.
- You are the relative of someone who has suffered a fatal accident due to a violent crime.
- You have sustained psychological injuries as a result of witnessing a loved one experiencing a violent crime.
- If you have been injured while taking reasonable steps to prevent a crime.
- You were in no way to blame for the incident that occurred.
There are some exceptions that you should be aware of. These are as follows:
- You waited too long to speak to the police.
- You failed to cooperate with the CICA or the police.
- You have a criminal record.
- You behaved in a way that helped to cause the injury.
- You did not report the incident to the police.
If you have been involved in a personal injury, it is important to take the necessary steps to get the full amount of compensation you are entitled to. This includes the following:
- See a medical professional – The first and most important step is to see a doctor. Of course, this is vital for your health, but it is also imperative for your case too. This is because your doctor will put a medical report together, which is the most crucial piece of evidence in any claim. It states the injuries you have sustained, the extent of them, and the recommended course of treatment. This will be used to determine how much compensation you will receive.
- Make a note of everything that happened – You should also make a note of everything that happened as soon as you get the opportunity. This will ensure you do not forget anything important later down the line.
- Take photographs – If applicable, take photographs of the scene, as well as your injuries.
- Contact details – Get the contact information of the person that caused the accident. You should also get the contact details of anyone that witnessed the incident. Witness statements can really help to strengthen your case.
- Keep any proof of expenses – When making a compensation claim, you will be able to claim for any expenses you have incurred due to the accident. This includes the likes of loss of income, travel costs, medical expenses, childcare costs, and much more. But, in order to claim for these, you will need proof, so make sure you keep a hold of receipts and any other documents that will show such expenses.
If you are ready to make a personal injury claim, all you need to do is give us a call and we will handle everything for you. Once you get in touch, we will begin by providing a free consultancy session. Not only is this an opportunity for you to ask any questions you have, but we will also ask you some questions. This fact-finding session is merely so we can get a true understanding of what happened, enabling us to provide you with the best advice.
You will also be pleased to know that we handle all of our cases on a No Win No Fee basis. This means that anyone is able to make a claim, irrespective of his or her financial situation. This is because you are only going to need to pay legal fees if your case is a success. You can find out more about No Win No Fee below. We can also arrange a local medical for you if required.
If you are the victim of a personal injury, you will be able to claim for the following:
- General damages – This is compensation to cover the pain and suffering you have experienced.
- Medical expenses
- Travel expenses
- Loss of earnings
- Care claim – If you have required care around the house while recovering, the person that provided it will be able to file a care claim.
We often get asked the following: how much compensation will I receive? While it is understandable that you would want to know how much compensation you will get, it is impossible to provide an accurate answer to this question. You may have come across a personal injury compensation calculator online, but these tools do not provide an accurate answer either.
This is because every personal injury claim is different, and there are so many variables involved. We can enlighten you on the average payout amounts for various injuries, but every case is different, and it is important to keep this in mind. That is why we will never promise you a certain amount of compensation, and no legal firm should do so!
The most common types of personal injuries are slips, trips, and falls, as well as accidents at work and road traffic accidents. However, it does not matter what type of injury you have sustained; what matters is who is responsible for the incident. If someone else was to blame, you have the basis for compensation.
Aside from this, you must have seen a doctor for your injuries, and the incident must have occurred within the last three years. There are exceptions to the latter rule. For example, if you have sustained an industrial illness, you will usually have three years from the date of your diagnosis. This is because such injuries occur over time and it is impossible to pinpoint an accident date.
One of the main features of our service is the fact that all of the solicitors who make up our panel work on a No Win No Fee basis, rather than charging per hour, as a lot of other solicitors do. No Win No Fee is otherwise known as a CFA or a Conditional Fee Agreement. This is the written agreement between you and your solicitor. But, what does this actually mean? Well, you are only going to need to pay legal fees if your case is a success.
If for some reason we do not manage to secure compensation for you, you won’t need to pay a penny. This means that anyone can make a personal injury claim, irrespective of his or her current financial situation. Monetary risk is eliminated, as you are never going to find yourself in a position whereby you have a huge legal bill to fund yet no compensation to cover the cost.
There are numerous knock-on benefits associated with a No Win No Fee agreement. This includes the fact that you can have complete peace of mind that we will never waste your time; we will only take on your case if we believe there is a genuine chance of it being a success. The same cannot be said for solicitors that charge per hour.
After all, they are not impacted by the outcome of your case: they earn the same amount regardless. Therefore, there is always the risk that they are simply going to take on your case in order to take your money. When you work with Legal Helpline, you know that it is always our aim to secure the maximum amount of compensation for you. We won’t cut corners.
There are many companies in the UK providing legal services. However, you will struggle to find another company that provides a service as we do. There are many reasons why you should choose us as your personal injury claims service. We have many years of experience in the industry and an exceptional reputation to back it up. You only need to look at the feedback that has been left by our previous clients to see that this is the case. You will see that we have an excellent success rate and that we provide compassionate and caring service.
Our customers are always at the heart of everything we do; we recognise that you are going through an exceptionally difficult period at present, and the last thing we want to do is add to this. We will focus on securing the maximum amount of compensation possible in the quickest and most efficient manner. We want you to concentrate on your recovery while we build a strong case. Of course, if you do need us – whether you have any queries or you want to discuss something pertaining to your case – we will always be available to take your call.
If you want to make a claim for personal injury compensation, all you need to do is give us a call today on 0161 696 9685. You will speak to a friendly and experienced member of our team who will be more than happy to assist you in any manner they can. We are always available to answer your queries, no matter how big or small. If you are ready to proceed with your case, we will match you to one of our panel of No Win No Fee solicitors based on the ins and outs of your case.
Browse Our Most Popular Guides
We have lots of guides that offer free legal advice on a range of different subjects. Below, you can find some of our most popular ones:
- How Much Compensation Can I Claim For A Whiplash Injury?
- Laser Hair Removal Burns Compensation Claims
- How Much Compensation For Anxiety After A Car Accident
- How Much Compensation Can I Claim For A Slip Trip Or Fall Injury?
- How To Claim Compensation Following A Hit and Run Accident
- How Much Compensation Can I Claim For Assault?
- Car Accident Claims – How Much Compensation Can I Claim?
- How Much Compensation For Claims Against Council?
- How To Report Sexual Abuse From Years Ago?
- Ankle Injury Claims – How Much Compensation Can I Claim?
And if you have any other questions, simply get in touch with Legal Helpline today!